• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU please reassure me

I work two jobs on a Friday but if your appointment is in the middle of them I could take you and then go on to work.

I remember the long drive to Anton's with my tripod bunny and how stressful it was. It is very kind of John to agree to see you locally but I can understand why even a short car journey with Dennis is scary.

xxxx
That's kind Karen, I feel I have to try and do this on my own. I got to put my big girl granny pants on and do this! I will text you if I feel I can't do it xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That's kind Karen, I feel I have to try and do this on my own. I got to put my big girl granny pants on and do this! I will text you if I feel I can't do it xx

:love: I’m glad you are doing it, I know it will be hard but it will get easier I’m sure. You will have us all with you virtually:thumb:

You are definitely doing the right thing. Try to stay calm because the buns definitely pick up on your emotions. I always put some quiet music on so they can't hear all the outside noise and it relaxes me too.

Well that and a good dose of rescue remedy.

Xx

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

sending good vibes xx

.........and caffeine for all of you. Orion quite enjoys a sip of coffee - or he thinks he does, I don't let him!

Dennis all good no teeth troubles at all. Just trying to leave sponge cake to recover as she gets all stressed. Dennis is munching away despite being the one that had the once over!

Dennis all good no teeth troubles at all. Just trying to leave sponge cake to recover as she gets all stressed. Dennis is munching away despite being the one that had the once over!

Great news :D And how are you feeling?

Well done. Why is OH upset? Maple is just trying to keep you on your toes. Both your bunnies have you wrapped around their little paws :love:

I’m so pleased Dennis is ok. I hope Maple will be eating soon. Well done for getting through it all :thumb:

Come on Syrupy - everything will be ok now. I'm sure she'll feel better soon & accept a bundle of hay cookies as an apology. Great Mr Hoppington is in good order. Big hugs for you & J, you've been really brave xxx

Glad the gorgeous Dennis is okay :)

Come on Maple!

Tbh Clementine gets like that after vets visits I just leave her to it, she soon calms down and become all sassy again :)

Glad it went okay xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back