• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely boy!

slob1231

Warren Scout
So Coco is coming on so lovely, although since having his injection he has had a few moods! Literally one minute he'll be fine and the next he's stropping [emoji23] he comes round after half an hour, nothing a few kisses and cuddles doesn't solve. He prefers to come out of his cage in the evenings, although he comes out during the day he mostly chills, but the evenings come and he's so hyper active and enjoys lots of playing. He has started to nibble my arm constantly & scratch it, which is becoming quite annoying! Last night for the first time he actually came to lay down next to me for cuddles! And about 20 minutes ago he literally rolled over on to his back flashin his whole belly it was adorable!! [emoji3590][emoji3590] I love this boy!!

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

I’m glad he is settling in well. You might find once he’s been neutered the nipping and scratching might subside. Sometimes Frosty will dig and nip at my dressing gown to rearrange it how he wants it :lol:

So Coco is coming on so lovely, although since having his injection he has had a few moods! Literally one minute he'll be fine and the next he's stropping [emoji23] he comes round after half an hour, nothing a few kisses and cuddles doesn't solve. He prefers to come out of his cage in the evenings, although he comes out during the day he mostly chills, but the evenings come and he's so hyper active and enjoys lots of playing. He has started to nibble my arm constantly & scratch it, which is becoming quite annoying! Last night for the first time he actually came to lay down next to me for cuddles! And about 20 minutes ago he literally rolled over on to his back flashin his whole belly it was adorable!! [emoji3590][emoji3590] I love this boy!!

:love: :love: :love:

sounds brilliant :)

i love bunny bellies. a rare treat & shows he is totally cool with you :)

Back