• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First time outside

juliesprincess

Young Bun
Decided to introduce Lola to the garden for the first time as she is a house rabbit spent lots of time sniffing and exploring running up and down the garden steps and face rubbing claiming everything as hers [emoji4]
85c37f5f7c8ed9db2b485c8a84dfc212.jpg
e143d1ccedd0b84c1d27c9bd196798c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh hello you beautiful rabbit. And we have a sploofer (see RWSA thread in Chat). It's a special moment watching a bun explore outside for the first time.

Decided to introduce Lola to the garden for the first time as she is a house rabbit spent lots of time sniffing and exploring running up and down the garden steps and face rubbing claiming everything as hers [emoji4]
85c37f5f7c8ed9db2b485c8a84dfc212.jpg
e143d1ccedd0b84c1d27c9bd196798c6.jpg

Welcome to the Forum :wave:

Your rabbit is gorgeous :love:

Lola decided she wanted to go outside again this morning sat by my daughters bedroom door waiting for her to open the garden door she jump out like a shot and zoomed around the garden think she has rhe taste for it now so pleased she can get some fresh air and more exercise [emoji4]

Lola decided she wanted to go outside again this morning sat by my daughters bedroom door waiting for her to open the garden door she jump out like a shot and zoomed around the garden think she has rhe taste for it now so pleased she can get some fresh air and more exercise [emoji4]

happy days :)

Back