• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Removing bunny fur from clothes?

my method: wet your hand and brush the clothing with it in 1 direction. the hairs roll up into a bundle.

Doesn’t everyone hoover themselves?:oops::shock:

I do!

I usually hoover myself to get the worst off, then use a lint roller - I have a load of them as I use them in nail stamping so there's always one by my nail desk.

I also tend to wear my bunny apron when I do stuff such as brushing and nail clipping and that limits most of it from getting to my clothes. I just don't pick them up the rest of the time cos of the fur :lol: The joys of two super furry bunnies!

Doesn’t everyone hoover themselves?:oops::shock:
I certainly have, post lying on carpet with Lopsy! My black hoodie got covered and it's never really ALL come off...! I now even find rabbit fur at my parents' house :lol: Lint rollers work fine for the amount I get nowadays, but a combination of hoovering and tape or rollers should work better for you, Graciee!

Wet hands gets it off.

When I had my white fluffy lionhead I kept my work clothes downstairs where we hung our coats, and I would dress downstairs right before I left the house, as far away from the bunny bedroom as I could get :lol:

Back