• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Boyle's hutch owners out there?

spider

Warren Scout
Hi,

I know this company is sadly no more but I wonder if there are any owners on here that can help me with a query please?

I have been offered a 2nd hand 5ft double hutch with perspex shutters that I believe is a Boyle's hutch looking at photos online. I need to work out how it is dismantled. I will need to hire a van and need to know how it breaks down? Does it go in to panels? If so, are they the size of the sides of the hutch?

Any information gratefully received. If anyone has the instructions and could copy them for me it would be incredible!

Thank you
Clare

I have a Boyle's shed which was easily dismantled into panels when we moved house as it's screwed together, not nailed.

Look into hiring a ‘man with a van’ to move it for you without dismantling it. They are often not that expensive and would save you a lot of hassle.

Back