• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Smoothie?

Beapig

Mama Doe
Haa anyone tried using a processor to make a 'smoothie' for dental rabbits?

I was thinking that blending grass and leafy greens with water and a bit of banana might be a good way to get some grass in Plumpkin. She loves the taste of banana, so I'm sure even a hint of it would be enough encouragement. She is eating but still a bit iffy since her op. I want to make sure she's getting enough food in her system.

I agree, I think this is an excellent idea :) Herbs would make a tasty alternative to the greens as well..

Haa anyone tried using a processor to make a 'smoothie' for dental rabbits?

I was thinking that blending grass and leafy greens with water and a bit of banana might be a good way to get some grass in Plumpkin. She loves the taste of banana, so I'm sure even a hint of it would be enough encouragement. She is eating but still a bit iffy since her op. I want to make sure she's getting enough food in her system.

All the time :)

Back