• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Petition to Stop PAH Selling Rabbits

We adopted our boys from Pets at Home, and they were estimated at 10 - 12 weeks at the time. They had been out on the floor for a while but no one wanted them, so they got moved to the adoption section so that they (the shop) could put new rabbits out.

It turned out they had ringworm which developed after we had them for a week or so, but luckily the store manager agree that the store would pay for the treatment, so they got the expensive oral solution.

We get the majority of the supplies and toys etc from Pets at Home, and our vets is based within the store so we are in there fairly regularly.

I simply don't believe that some of the rabbits they sell are old enough, they are so tiny.

I must have signed it before then but I can't remember! This one I am referring to was on UK Rabbits the other day and a couple of us signed and Jo Hinde, who started UKR, came on saying Thank you.:?

tonibun;7050423[B said:
]I must have signed it before then but I can't remember! [/B] This one I am referring to was on UK Rabbits the other day and a couple of us signed and Jo Hinde, who started UKR, came on saying Thank you.:?

Yes, I signed previously :)

So many petitions, because there's so much animal neglect :(

Back