• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Plymouth

juliesprincess

Young Bun
Hi all amazing to find a site for new bunny parents we have adopted 3 bunnies over the last 2 month's rehomed a bonded pair of females not to sure which breed they are lily and poppy who live very comfortably in their insulated hutch in the garden which they have free roam of and our new arrival is lola a female giant french lop she has a few anger issues but we are slowly building her trust and she is building hers with us .we have decided to keep her indoors as a free roamer which she loves . She does spend most of her day asleep is this normal ? But evening she goes nuts throwing her toys around nudging us for a tickle and a brush any help greatly appreciated x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, your bunnies sound lovely. Yes it is quite normal for rabbits to relax spot during the day an then like their wild ancestors be active more around dawn and dusk, is that one of your bunnies in your avatar very cute :love:

Hi all amazing to find a site for new bunny parents we have adopted 3 bunnies over the last 2 month's rehomed a bonded pair of females not to sure which breed they are lily and poppy who live very comfortably in their insulated hutch in the garden which they have free roam of and our new arrival is lola a female giant french lop she has a few anger issues but we are slowly building her trust and she is building hers with us .we have decided to keep her indoors as a free roamer which she loves . She does spend most of her day asleep is this normal ? But evening she goes nuts throwing her toys around nudging us for a tickle and a brush any help greatly appreciated x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello from Exeter!:wave:

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum :)

Yes, that's normal. Not ideal when you share your bedroom with two of them, as I do, and get jumped on in the middle of the night :lol: x

Back