• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 7th Birthday Mouseypie- eta bit ahead of myself

You're all so sweet! Just home from mammoth shift so I've not seen her since 10 but OH assures me she has had a nice relaxing day with her chums.I've read all your messages to her. Tipper Tapper we demand that you have Mousey as your firm, miles ahead favourite

:love:Reunited with her beloved fleece after its sixth wash (Boo:evil:). Its still in one piece despite lots of digging & smoothing

KcwgzEdm.jpg

:love:Reunited with her beloved fleece after its sixth wash (Boo:evil:). Its still in one piece despite lots of digging & smoothing

KcwgzEdm.jpg
[/IMG]

Awwww, all cosy :love:

I wonder how long it'll take Boo to realise the fleece is in need of a top up of Boo-roma Therapy :lol:

The fleece looks super comfy :love: Just the right texture and feel for a Princess who wants a comfy wee :lol:

Aww Mouse looks very comfy on her fleece [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

I’m sure Madame Boo, the Demon Tinkler, is limbering up for her next delivery as we speak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the first day of Christmas my Boobly gave to me

A pee stain on Mouseys fleecey

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back