• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple VS Boo OPINION POLL

Who is the tougher bun?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aaaaw. Maybe I can come visit between Christmas and New Year sometime? I am getting Dennis and Maple withdrawal symptoms :)

They are proper feel good bunnies who brighten your day just by looking at them. I wonder if Boo & Maple met how bad it'd be & who'd win? Joey has bonded with all bunnies so far, Mouse would love Denny but prob be afraid of Syrup as slightly boo-esque

They are proper feel good bunnies who brighten your day just by looking at them. I wonder if Boo & Maple met how bad it'd be & who'd win? Joey has bonded with all bunnies so far, Mouse would love Denny but prob be afraid of Syrup as slightly boo-esque

Did you see that episode of Coronation Street a few years back when Bet Gilroy and Rita Fairclough fell out and had the mother of all bust ups in the Kabin? If Boobie and Syrupy ever met I think it would be exactly like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see that episode of Coronation Street a few years back when Bet Gilroy and Rita Fairclough fell out and had the mother of all bust ups in the Kabin? If Boobie and Syrupy ever met I think it would be exactly like that.

No, I don't wach soaps but I'd know a good old brawl if I saw one. Who'd your money be on scrappy? I dunno. Boo is fearless (& I'm not convinced feels pain) but she is proper special whereas you can tell Maple is on the ball . Clumbsy rickety Mouse can outsmart Boo as long as theres enough rugs down. Never wanted nice floors anyway.

I wouldn't under estimate the Sryupness.

She's agile and fast, yet weighty. When Toby should find himself fallen in her enclosure she would cut him up bum hole to breakfast time.

She's very vocal too. I gets a good growl if I'm passing by whilst she's eating. She's also got this rock solid stance where her front legs are wide apart and her paws clenched. We call this the "staffy stance"

I feel boo could give sryup a run for her money although ultimately would come a cropper.

Dennis literally couldn't fight himself out of a paper bag. I am wondering if he has learning difficulties

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wouldn't underestimate boobly bear, she has a sweet but mad little glint in her eyes! Yes unfortunately Dennis is more of a lover than a fighter, he runs and hides at the first sign of violence from another rabbit haha
I wouldn't under estimate the Sryupness.

She's agile and fast, yet weighty. When Toby should find himself fallen in her enclosure she would cut him up bum hole to breakfast time.

She's very vocal too. I gets a good growl if I'm passing by whilst she's eating. She's also got this rock solid stance where her front legs are wide apart and her paws clenched. We call this the "staffy stance"

I feel boo could give sryup a run for her money although ultimately would come a cropper.

Dennis literally couldn't fight himself out of a paper bag. I am wondering if he has learning difficulties

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Well I don’t know who would come out on top if Boobarella and Syrupy Sponge Square Pants had a brawl. All I do know is that I don’t think I’d want to run into either of them down a dark alleyway!

Well I don’t know who would come out on top if Boobarella and Syrupy Sponge Square Pants had a brawl. All I do know is that I don’t think I’d want to run into either of them down a dark alleyway!

Syrup says

"Oi what you saying about me Snoopy. Let's be avin' ya"

She's just put down her pint and boarded the PMH train. I think it's travelling to your direction. Sorry Scrapz

having spoken with Luna and Orion, I would like to inform you that they both would like to put forward a vote for each as they love both equally. they are unable to do that on the public vote however!

Syrup says

"Oi what you saying about me Snoopy. Let's be avin' ya"

She's just put down her pint and boarded the PMH train. I think it's travelling to your direction. Sorry Scrapz

I’m currently hiding behind the settee. Can someone please let me know when it’s safe to come out.

Oh no. I just heard a knock on the door.....

yay - Booble doo is the ultimate non cage fighting champion of RU. take that Syrupy
Syrupy challenges Boo to an illegal bun fight!

You see Scrapz hasn't been on the forum after Maple caught the pet manor train to Snoopy's house? I'd sleep with one eye open everybun that voted against the Syrup

Back