• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

today’s pictures :)

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
somebody is unhappy after his flea treatment...
8b2c05f8c7ce53ba3bb0cd8ce54ea35a.jpg

Jake is matching with the autumn weather !! [emoji260][emoji262]
73f329f801adcbc435127c2cd8949993.heic

and here’s the bunnies enjoying a story [emoji28] [emoji433]
e733ff275016caa97e18c4a6a0c29f8d.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somebody is unhappy after his flea treatment...
8b2c05f8c7ce53ba3bb0cd8ce54ea35a.jpg

Jake is matching with the autumn weather !! [emoji260][emoji262]
73f329f801adcbc435127c2cd8949993.heic

and here’s the bunnies enjoying a story [emoji28] [emoji433]
e733ff275016caa97e18c4a6a0c29f8d.heic

When I got to the bunnies enjoying a story I laughed out loud, and you gave me the best feeling I have had all day :D

Thank you :love:

When I got to the bunnies enjoying a story I laughed out loud, and you gave me the best feeling I have had all day :D

Thank you :love:

❤️❤️ I am very glad I could make your day, that makes me feel very happy!

they kept pulling that book and that book only off of my shelf, so I thought they wanted to read it with me [emoji28][emoji38]

I love the bunny picture. I do believe those pages got a little taste test though

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

thankfully it wasn't nibbled! just given a few licks and a good sniff. something about that book draws them to it, they keep pulling it off of my shelf :lol: I was gifted it as a child and loved winnie the pooh, I don't read it often but I can't bear to get rid of it. I think it will come with me everywhere. it is slightly falling apart but I will make it work, or ask somebody to put it back together when it falls apart. its one of those thinks that holds memory even though its nothing significant.

they have been begging for attention today, they're a bit clingy. other days I'm about as interesting as the door post!! :lol:

thankfully it wasn't nibbled! just given a few licks and a good sniff. something about that book draws them to it, they keep pulling it off of my shelf [emoji38] I was gifted it as a child and loved winnie the pooh, I don't read it often but I can't bear to get rid of it. I think it will come with me everywhere. it is slightly falling apart but I will make it work, or ask somebody to put it back together when it falls apart. its one of those thinks that holds memory even though its nothing significant.

they have been begging for attention today, they're a bit clingy. other days I'm about as interesting as the door post!! [emoji38]
Totally know what you mean about the book, I still read my Dr Seuss books I had since a kid, as my mum used to read them to me :)

Beautiful pictures

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Totally know what you mean about the book, I still read my Dr Seuss books I had since a kid, as my mum used to read them to me :)

Beautiful pictures

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

thank you!! I would love (when/if I have children) to still have this book and read it/pass it to them. just gotta make sure they don't nibble it :p

Back