• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to group

Hi everyone, this is Bella, she is 10 weeks old. She has settled in well. We have a 5 year old cocker spaniel, called Kizi she will walk round Bella and not take much notice of her, when she was a puppy we had 2 rabbits so she is used to them, but they did live outside, both gone now due to old age, I do sense a bit of jealousy but she's not barked, growled or wined at Bella. We never leave them alone, apart from when they go to bed Bella is in her cage and Kizi
is in her basket, they are in the same room. Xx
9b586765aef8318b5b86d7f79c6a46c0.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, this is Bella, she is 10 weeks old. She has settled in well. We have a 5 year old cocker spaniel, called Kizi she will walk round Bella and not take much notice of her, when she was a puppy we had 2 rabbits so she is used to them, but they did live outside, both gone now due to old age, I do sense a bit of jealousy but she's not barked, growled or wined at Bella. We never leave them alone, apart from when they go to bed Bella is in her cage and Kizi

Hello :D Bella is very cute :love:

Have you arranged for her to see a Vet to have her vaccinations ? These are essential for all Rabbits. Some info here :

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?472636-Vaccinations-2018&p=7041560#post7041560

You may also want to take a look on the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund's website, there is a vast amount of excellent and reliable information to be found there:

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

She has been to the vets already, the breeder did her 6 week vaccinations and she's booked in for her next injections next week. We have signed Bella and Kizi up for Pet Health Plan. X

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: Bella is gorgeous :love: I like the poop box, she might be more likely to use it if you put some newspaper in the bottom and hay, or woodpellet cat litter topped with hay. As Jacks Jane said, the RWAF is a great place to get information, their ‘a hutch is not enough campaign is worth a read’ https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/rabbit-housing/why-hutch-not-enough/ maybe you could have Bella in a different room to your dog so she doesn’t have to be shut in a cage at night, or make a dog proof pen for her :thumb:

Welcome to the Forum :wave:

Bella is gorgeous :love:

Welcome to the forum and welcome Bella. A very appropriate name for such a gorgeous bun. I hope you enjoy using the forum - everyone is incredibly helpful and supportive and so many useful threads and posts. Please take the time to go through the different threads and feel free to contribute as you feel. I'm looking forward to following the adventures of Bella.

Back