• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First time exploring the digging box

nap91

Mama Doe
Look at his little feet :love:

3e7a2549e67f4b356feea82059cb83c9.jpg

1f3048935c8a960f040ecbe9decd23ae.jpg

156492868fbd91a2ce92bedb588416ef.jpg

9af8b8351bb613b84315d72a4539e400.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just can't get enough of Philip. He is adorable - so adorable. Wonderful photos and a delight to see him exploring those new boxes.:love:

It came with a removable plastic box which I fill with hay and forage. Luckily he's not used it as a toilet yet! But the hay they tend to dig and eat :) Keeps them entertained anyway!

Edit: Forgot to add, pieces of old clothing cut up are in there too. Phillip in particular loves digging at old rags and things :lol:

Haha :lol: You get the occasional droppings in there but where the plastic box is inside it's easy to empty every so often. No weeing thankfully :lol:

I've been wondering about one of these. But I'm pretty certain pip would pee in it... Philip looks like he's having a lovely time.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I've been wondering about one of these. But I'm pretty certain pip would pee in it... Philip looks like he's having a lovely time.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Might be just luck but my first rabbit Biscuit didn’t use it as a toilet either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk