• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Towels

Carole

Warren Scout
My lionhead rabbit Misty who is now about 10 weeks old loves it when I put a towel on the floor, she scratches all around it and is even rolling completely over on her back.

Just wondered why she is doing this, and is is ok to put a small piece in her hutch. I just wondered if it was dangerous if she chewed it, which she isnt doing at the moment.

Thanks for any help.

Anne's (sunshine) bunny Truffle used to love a towel to 'arrange', I was just progressing her on to making my bed in the mornings when Anne adopted her :roll: :lol:

Thanks for the help. I cut the towel in half and put it in with her, so I hope she enjoys herself tonight cuddled up with it.

I just couldnt get over watching her rolling around on it, they are so funny these little bunnies.

Thanks for the help. I cut the towel in half and put it in with her, so I hope she enjoys herself tonight cuddled up with it.

I just couldnt get over watching her rolling around on it, they are so funny these little bunnies.

I found out mine like towels by accident! They were playing in the kitchen when I was sorting out the washing and a towel dropped on the floor, that was it then they were all over it - cute isn't it!! They also have a play fleece blankie which is particularly useful when they visit their 2 grandmas for the occasionaly weekend as they know it is theirs and feel comforted! Their grannies are a bunny bonkers as we are! lol ! :lol: They love having their grandchildren round for the weekend :lol:

Back