• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Name is Herbert, Lord Herbert, and I am a Hayaholic

I still have a bloke cluttering up the place.:evil: I’d love to bring Willow and Herb indoors. Mum thinks that Herb wouldn’t like being inside, but .i think Willow would love the extra interaction and I think Herb would come out of himself more as he got used to being around humans. I was thinking about this yesterday actually. If they were indoors and happy, I could perhaps use the shed and run to foster for Rabbit Rescue North West, if they agreed. Then when I finally move house, I could see what my set up was and add in some permanent bunnies.

Your plans for rabbits sound very sensible to me :love: And it is something wonderful to look forward to.

Oh ok then :lol: I was thinking a herd of nibbly bunnies 'investigating' his belongings might get him to get a wriggle on but stronger is the argument that bunnies in the house should be introduced in a zen way & would be a lovely way to start your next life chapter xx

He's as daft as a brush, which makes him even more lovable :love: He has so many health issues, but he is never down hearted. He's very much like the late, great Inspector Morse in that respect :love:

Handsome and lovable! He is lucky to have found you Jane.

I have a few who have become hay snobs. It is too soft, it is too crunchy, it is too sweet, it is not sweet enough, the pieces are too big, the pieces are too small, it is too dry, it is too much like grass clippings. I must agree with the bunnies that the Obxow hay quality is not as consistent as it was in the past. I have tried (I should say the bunnies have tried because hay may be a little too much fiber for mu digestive system) many different types of hay too, not just the timothy hay.

Last edited:
Back