• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally found out Coco's breed!

slob1231

Warren Scout
So i managed to get a hold of the guy that i got Coco from! His mum is a standard rex and his dad is a giant Continental, i feel better knowing this! So now i can give him the proper care he needs etc [emoji16][emoji16]
5182315377372bdc5b5cfe030a2b963d.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

So i managed to get a hold of the guy that i got Coco from! His mum is a standard rex and his dad is a giant Continental, i feel better knowing this! So now i can give him the proper care he needs etc [emoji16][emoji16]

He's a handsome fella :love:

Coco is gorgeous, what a lovely black glossy coat.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

What a handsome face :love:

I'm sorry if i sound dumb but whats sploofability?

Check out the RWSA thread further down in this link. It'll give you a fair idea of what the rabbit sploof is and also introduce you to some of the other beautiful rabbits on the forum.

Check out the RWSA thread further down in this link. It'll give you a fair idea of what the rabbit sploof is and also introduce you to some of the other beautiful rabbits on the forum.
Ahh yes he sploofs [emoji23][emoji23]

Back