• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Behaviour

And i did mention in my first post I'll get him neutered but he's only 4 months. X

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

I am very much looking forward to following the adventures of Coco and pleased you like the forum. It is the most wonderful place to meet and share stories and advice. x

With all the Rescue buns I fostered we allowed 12 weeks post castrate.

I have bonded my own rabbits, but never within 8 weeks of castration - just to be on the safe side :)

So you recommend 12 weeks? I'm not in a rush really i'd rather Coco be fit and well before we get another bun! I'll be taking him to the vets on tuesday so will discuss him getting neutered, and then we will go from there.

:love:
Just in case you thought that Rescues only have older rabbits, they have beautiful babies, too. If I were you, I would start looking now so you could reserve. I feel very excited for you all!
I'm currently talking to a lady who rescues rabbits, so I'm going to keep my eye on her updates. She currently only has males at the moment

Back