• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have been keeping a bunderful secret

Yay, they've managed the final hurdle and are perfectly fine in their new accommodation :D Dennis is certainly one special boy :love:

Yay, they've managed the final hurdle and are perfectly fine in their new accommodation :D Dennis is certainly one special boy :love:
He is. If it wasn't Dennis I would of probably jumped off a bridge by now, he did all the hard graft for us!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love how loved up bunnies squish themselves together
442268cd66888b0ff38b451456491e90.jpg
41a6ac67b1650174af9676fc72b73c71.jpg

Maple squishes herself around Dennis

Has anyone noticed Maples coat? She's never looked so good!

Dennis is a better hair stylist then me clearly!

A picture of now and then
4fe7240b7da6f114a8fe1aaeac8c43a9.jpg
fb36f655dd3b5c96c5c035b3a8bda400.jpg

I have a theory about Maples coat. Firstly, it'll be looking good because it's being groomed by the loving care of Dennis so it's getting that extra care, and secondly, like most simbiant beings, Maple will be feeling so good about things, her body reacts and generates more body proteins and stuff that ultimately reflect in her coat and well being. Think about it - when we as hoomans are feeling down or sad, we're often told we look deshevelled - hair looks dull and lifeless and our eyes reflect alot about us. But when we are on the up and chippa, everything lifts. So Maple is reflecting her mood and how she's feeling with Dennis - and it's a joy to watch.:love:

Aaaw. I am so glad the bond worked so well. And that room - it is bunny heaven - such lucky bunnies. Hopefully, I can come and visit them (and you of course) again soon xxx

Back