• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have been keeping a bunderful secret

Dennis is very happy Maple said yes
0cf0a98e168012002f65d7a30bd0b5b1.jpg
432cfa0efbb5b90e9930cad761770264.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Mouseypie was priviledged she got to "know" Dennis in his batchelor days & wishes Hoppington & Syrupy a very happily ever after. His binkies are spectacular. Obviously very happy buns

He's playing it cool isn't he. Sort of like the rabbit version of The Fonz. Hey, there's a new nickname for him - Dennis 'The Fonz' hoppington.

4th photo down- deffo my favourite. That's luve right there- a great moment. Beautiful and so nice to see happening.

they are perfect. Whenever Syrupy is cuddled up to her Dennis she looks like she's in heaven. They look happy to share their new room too which I'm sure is a relief xx

they are perfect. Whenever Syrupy is cuddled up to her Dennis she looks like she's in heaven. They look happy to share their new room too which I'm sure is a relief xx
She is, it's so lovely to see her not grumpy anymore. Dennis is such a kind bunny to her, he meets her every demand. Dennis is the leader and Maple follows him everywhere. I feel really lucky that Dennis is so lovely to other bunnies, what a special boy.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back