• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boy or girl?

amybunnies

New Kit
So we have little Lenny who is now 16 weeks old. Around a month ago the vet said she could feel testicles and was fairly sure he was a boy but I have doubts. There has been no sign of testicles at all! Lenny does sometimes hump our spayed female but it could be a dominance thing rather than physical interest. What do you think from this picture?
0fbb80162c3e97666ad6ad9371745aef.jpg
74680cdb7cda9070ac605fed024777c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think boy just from his behaviour and the excessive chinning of EVERYTHING!! Maybe we have the first bunny that doesn’t conform to a gender...a non binary bunny [emoji23] He’s only little still so I guess there is plenty of time for it to become clearer! His companion is fixed so no real issues for now until hormones start to take over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently many boys look like girls when young! Learnt this from Mairwen at Cottontails RR. I think she has photos on her web site.

Back