• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furry nighttime visitor.

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

So this is a bit of a novelty. I've been sharing my bedroom with Blossom for a long time, but she's never been bothered about jumping on the bed.

Jester however, is a different story! Last night was their first night free roaming since bonding and I definitely had a furry visitor in the night. At one point he was right next to my head :lol:

Does anyone else share their bed with a bunny? :) x

I love a bunny on the bed. During house renovatons we two & the bunnies three were confined to our bedroom & all three visited all the time. Boo is the only bunny now to make use of free roam of the house - she hops on the bed on occassion, quite regularly of late :lol: Its all rather wonderful until they decide to leave you a nice orange present

Aww Jester’s a bed bunny [emoji3]❤️

Snoopy sometimes jumps on my bed in the morning. He doesn’t stay very long sadly. I think he just does it to make me get up to serve breakfast. He does do this weird thing of straightening the bedspread with his teeth. I like to kid myself he’s being nice and trying to tuck me in. The reality is he’s probably just trying to chew it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Snoopy came onto the bed this morning and started biting my feet. Ouchy! He must have heard my suggestion of him being nice and had to restore his reputation as a thug and bully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back