• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elphie ~ 04/10/18 - the brave, the fighter, the indomitable, the spirited

All I know is I'm lost without you, I'm not gonna lie
How am I going to be strong without you; I need you by my side

Waking up each morning and that realisation that you're not there is the moment it hurts the most.

I'm sorry I haven't thanked people personally for their heartfelt condolences... I just hurt. I've grieved for losses before, but none have ever hurt like this.

All I know is I'm lost without you, I'm not gonna lie
How am I going to be strong without you; I need you by my side

Waking up each morning and that realisation that you're not there is the moment it hurts the most.

I'm sorry I haven't thanked people personally for their heartfelt condolences... I just hurt. I've grieved for losses before, but none have ever hurt like this.

Yes I know that hurt :(

Love and hugs xx

Thank you, once again. I went foraging today. Spotted some young dock, fell on it, and thought "must make sure I save some for Elphie". But obviously, that is no longer neccessary. :( :cry:

She comes home on Monday though.

Sending you more hugs. You have Elphie home - where she belongs. Her spirit will fill every room as well as your heart. You have the most special and precious memories of beautiful Elphie. She truly lived the most wondeful happy life with you.
Craig x

Welcome home little one, I'm glad you are back together again [emoji175]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I hope this does get easier over time.

It has and it hasn't.

Circumstances are making it hard to cope without you right now.

:cry:

I hope this does get easier over time.

It has and it hasn't.

Circumstances are making it hard to cope without you right now.

:cry:

Oh Tracie hoping you do feel better. Rather than concentrate on the fact she isn't with yu anymore think of all the time you had....and go and mix with all your other furries..they're special too and will be sure to make you feel a bit happier xxx

Back