• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you get woken up by a bun.....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
I was happily snoozing on the sofa. I could feel Pip on my hip, but was basically on the verge of deep sleep. Then I felt a warm trickle of PEE running down my back!!!!!!

OH thought it was hilarious.

Bunnies!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I was happily snoozing on the sofa. I could feel Pip on my hip, but was basically on the verge of deep sleep. Then I felt a warm trickle of PEE running down my back!!!!!!

Bunnies!

Ahahahhaha that's magical!

I've only had one baby bun pee on me before... I wonder why Pip did it? [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Ahahahhaha that's magical!

I've only had one baby bun pee on me before... I wonder why Pip did it? [emoji38]

I believe she was trying to tell me it was her brand new sofa not mine. Hahaha

Last edited:

Bunnies!

That is what you get for ignoring the Pip on your hip!! I may be tempted to put some warm water on OH next time OH is sleeping and see if it is still hilarious.
Pet pee on a couch reminds me of the time I babysat as a teen. Their pet dog peed on the sofa and they told my mom it was MY pee and had my mom pay for cleaning without telling me.

That is what you get for ignoring the Pip on your hip!! I may be tempted to put some warm water on OH next time OH is sleeping and see if it is still hilarious.
Pet pee on a couch reminds me of the time I babysat as a teen. Their pet dog peed on the sofa and they told my mom it was MY pee and had my mom pay for cleaning without telling me.
Hmm yes perhaps he would like some warm water. Muhahaha.

That's a mean way of getting your sofa cleaned! Cheeky [emoji50]

Hmm yes perhaps he would like some warm water. Muhahaha.

That's a mean way of getting your sofa cleaned! Cheeky [emoji50]

Yeah, especially when we were a large family with very little money. Not only did they get their sofa cleaned, their daughter went to school with my sister and she teased my sister about MY peeing on the couch.
I learned this happened many years later. They must have known the truth because MY pee did not smell like dog food.

I stupidly was under the impression it was mine [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

See that was your first mistake! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] It's okay don't feel bad, I make errors like these often, Atticus has a thing about my bed... He thinks it is his... And really dislikes it if I sit on it when he's on the bed... I think he's hoping one day I'll learn [emoji38]

Hooman has had the warning. Pip has spoken. Floor is for hoomans and comfy furniture for pip and Archie.
Hooman needs to understand her place. I am top bun and Archie is my sidekick. Together we shall take over this giant Warren and claim it all as ours, well actually mine.

Regards Lady Pip
a3393b37222cd48eb9ddd35ac92d8051.jpg

Back