• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I moved the doughnut...

I'm always amazed when I see rabbits on textile things like blankets and cushions. My boys would either eat or pee all over it! They have destroyed so many blankets in their 8 months! XD

I'm always amazed when I see rabbits on textile things like blankets and cushions. My boys would either eat or pee all over it! They have destroyed so many blankets in their 8 months! XD
All my bunny towels have holes in.. Tell me about it [emoji38] I guess some buns just aren't as destructive? I've got a non destructive bun and a super destructive one bonded together, so it gets tricky! [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I find charity shops is the way to go :)

But I am going to make a doughnut from a smooth sweatshirt fabric, so not quite so 'nibblable' (new word)

Luna loves her beds, never chews or wees unless an accident. it’s her idiot brothers who ruin it for her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luna loves her beds, never chews or wees unless an accident. it’s her idiot brothers who ruin it for her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah Atticus and Clementine are the opposite! The doughnut is the exception tho [emoji38]

The hugger and donut were livesavers for us the three times Comet had an EC flare up. They really helped steady him.

The hugger and donut were livesavers for us the three times Comet had an EC flare up. They really helped steady him.
Yes I imagine they'd be great for that! To stop rolling aswell :)

I'm a tailor by trade, so having two textile obsessed nibbly buns isn't good, haha! They haven't eaten a client's order YET though....

That doughnut is a revelation! I've tried thick fluffy bath mats, straw, towels, all weed on and chewed. Hay/forage box, weed in. And it's the same situation - one of them loves it, the other destroys. Definitely going to see if I can get/make a doughnut!

That doughnut is a revelation! I've tried thick fluffy bath mats, straw, towels, all weed on and chewed. Hay/forage box, weed in. And it's the same situation - one of them loves it, the other destroys. Definitely going to see if I can get/make a doughnut!
Yea absolutely! Had the same thing, my female rabbit is mega destructive [emoji38]

Back