• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutered Male Wanted

Carole

Warren Scout
Hi,

I have a 10 week old lionhead female bunny, and I am thinking about getting a smallish neutered male to keep her company.

The reason I would like a neutered one, is not done to the cost as I am quite happy to give anyone the money for that, but because I dont have a separate hutch to separate them in.

I am able to offer a loving caring home to any bunny in need, would prefer a friendly one!!!

I live in Rugby in Warwickshire, and I notice there is someone in Nottingham which isnt far from me, if you have anything please let me know and I will give you a ring.

Thanks

Carole

Hi Carole! Get in touch with Tracy at RNGP. She is in Rugby and runs a rescue..I got my last bun from there only 4 weeks ago. She neuters and vacs all her buns. She has a small neutered male called Budget who looks very sweet and needs a female friend. go to www.rngp.org/ then to news then photo album. She is near to you so would be ideal..Good luck Jill

Hi,

Thanks for all your help. I have spoken to the Rugby rescue the other day, but she only had older bunnies and (I think) have spoken to lots of people she said it is better to put them with near the same age group.

Anyway will try her again.

Kathy - I have rang you a couple of times and now left a message, I am not really fussy as long as its friendly and neutered, ideally i would like to get one soon, as I am starting work (part time) week after next but would be home for another week to get them used to one another.

Thanks again.

Carole

Carole
I a live in Towcester (I have also had buns from Tracy) - I am meeting up with Cheryl (SGPRescue) on Saturday so if she has a suitable bun, I am happy to collect him from her for you.

What about Timmy?

timmy.jpg

Timmy was neutered 2 1/2 weeks ago but he developed an infection where his bits were (one of the stitches came out). He is on antibiotics at the moment but might need to go back to be re-stitched :roll:

There is also Gally, a 4 year old neutered dwarf lop cross but I have a lady coming to look at him this afternoon.

Cheryl

hi Carole..did you not like the look of Budget? Shame if not .I considered him for one of my girls but think he's a bit small (they both are very feisty ladies!) and didn't want him getting beaten up!!
Tracy said he is getting depressed on his own and needs some TLC..Anyway whichever bun you get will be pleased of a forever home :D
Jill

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your help, I asked about Budget but as he is older (3), he will probably pass on before Misty and Julie said that I would have to go through the bonding process again.

Anyway, my husband was worried about me getting one now as we are aborad over Xmas and he suggested I wait until the New Year, which I have reluctantly agreed to do. Maybe it will be better as Misty will be all vaccinated by then as well.

Sorry didnt want to waste anyone's time, and I will definately be on the look out again soon.

Thanks v much.

Carole

sgprescue said:
Timmy was neutered 2 1/2 weeks ago but he developed an infection where his bits were (one of the stitches came out). He is on antibiotics at the moment but might need to go back to be re-stitched :roll:

Oh no, hope this little chappy is ok, I do think he is gorgeous :love:

Back