• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Nottinghamshire

pete345

New Kit
Hi all,

We have two rabbits called Treacle and Daisy.

We joined up as we are looking for a runaround system or similar.

Please let me know if any of you hear of any :)

Thanks!

Thank you both :) just looking to see if anyone has a second hand one before buying new

You could try eBay or preloved. Are your rabbits up to date with their vaccines? (Annual combi vac of myxomatosis and vhd1, and the separate VHD2 vaccine) if so 2nd hand should be ok. It’s just that vhd2 is rife at the moment and nearly impossible to disinfect contaminated equipment, so I would advise against 2nd hand if they aren’t up to date.

I would definitely recommend Vaccination if they haven’t already been done see this thread for more info http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ACCINATE-Myxo-RHD1-amp-RHD2-Updated-18th-Sept

Apologies if you already know about all of this!

Hi, I’m in Nottingham too. I bought my Runaround from various places, some on Facebook and some on here as well as new. It does come up but rarely and is usually snapped up! Are you looking to connect a hutch and run or a total system?

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum :)

I love Runaround, probably the best thing we've invested in. I've only very rarely seen it being sold second hand though unfortunately x

Hi Lucy. Just from Hutch to run at this stage but will add more at a later date. We have the pipe and just need the doors. Thanks.

Back