• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy

k1984

Mama Doe
Snowy, my beautiful 10 year old house rabbit passed away this morning. I am absolutely devastated. He has been with me for the last decade, always by my side. I knew the day was coming but it doesn't make it any easier. All I can be thankful for is the wonderful years I got to spend with the most perfect of rabbits, and that I got the chance to be with him at the end, stroking him and telling him how much we all loved him.

Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr

I am sorry Snowy had to leave you, what a wonderful age. Sending you lots of hugs for you on this sad day. Binky free little Snowy. All my love xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Snowy, my beautiful 10 year old house rabbit passed away this morning. I am absolutely devastated. He has been with me for the last decade, always by my side. I knew the day was coming but it doesn't make it any easier. All I can be thankful for is the wonderful years I got to spend with the most perfect of rabbits, and that I got the chance to be with him at the end, stroking him and telling him how much we all loved him.

Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr

I am so very sorry xx

I'm very sorry to read this. What a stunning rabbit Snowy was and clearly he had the most wonderful life with you. Binky free beautiful Snowy. xx

So sorry that beautiful Snowy had to leave you, but so pleased that you were with him at the end. Binky free Snowy xxxx

Thank you so much every one for your kind words. Snowy has been buried at my mums (the house I grew up in) as I don’t have a garden at mine. My mum and I went to the garden centre to choose a plant to go in his spot- we chose a beautiful white flowering plant.

I’m glad he’s buried in a beautiful spot (my mums garden is beautiful, peaceful and full of stunning shrubs and flowers- brimming with colour). He’s at the home I grew up in and where he first came to live with me at 12 weeks old. He spent the first 3 years of his life there with me before we both moved out into our current home with my husband.
Snowy was a huge part of momentous times in my life and it’s hard to now imagine life without him. The only positive thought is one of joy- joy that I had 10 wonderful, amazing years with my precious, perfect boy xxx

:cry: I'm someorry snowy has crossed the bridge, what a great age he lived to be I'm sure in time you will smile and remember all the happy memories and life he had with you, hugs xxx

So sorry for your loss of beautiful Snowy, a decade is a remarkable age x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back