• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Housing help

hilary

Warren Scout
I've just adopted an 8yr old indoor rabbit from adoption centre at local.pet shop. This wee rabbit had for out 5yrs ago and my hubby found it in his work car park and brought it home. 4days we rapped on doors and finally located owners who were older. We had pics of her to show pet shop. Anyway I always had out side rabbits. I put hay /straw in cage and after 7days I was wheezing couldn't breathe etc
Using paper pellets for litter. But what do I use for her to lie on.

Is it all types of hay/ straw you struggle with do you know? I know a lot on here use like fleece blankets or vetbed for their indoor buns but as mine are outside I can't help much more than that sorry!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Is it all types of hay/ straw you struggle with do you know? I know a lot on here use like fleece blankets or vetbed for their indoor buns but as mine are outside I can't help much more than that sorry!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I never used to be but haven't used it for 5yrs since my last rabbit. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Could be dusty and hay and straw you are using?

I mean you can ditch the straw but the bunny obviously need hay to eat indoors, will this be a problem?

I'd maybe look at getting some different hay?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

She eating Timothy hay. I don't know what else to put in for her to lie on. I'd tried shredded paper but she didn't lie on it

Back