• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Wales!

Hello, this is a shared account for myself and my partner as we are both dads to a pair of rabbits! We are called James and Basil, and our boys are called Perry and Calloway. As I write this, they are 8 months old, they are WE THINK Cinnamon mixes and are very naughty! We are always checking this forum as guests for advise on things, as this is our first time having free roam rabbits. Calloway had a touch of GI Stasis last week, and it was because of advice on here that he was OK and got the treatment he needed quickly! Looking forward to making other bunny friends!

Hello, this is a shared account for myself and my partner as we are both dads to a pair of rabbits! We are called James and Basil, and our boys are called Perry and Calloway. As I write this, they are 8 months old, they are WE THINK Cinnamon mixes and are very naughty! We are always checking this forum as guests for advise on things, as this is our first time having free roam rabbits. Calloway had a touch of GI Stasis last week, and it was because of advice on here that he was OK and got the treatment he needed quickly! Looking forward to making other bunny friends!

Hellooooo and welcome :wave:

welcome. wishing you lots of fun here. i lurked for many years before joining, now I can't keep away

Back