• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Considering bonding Maple and Dennis

I like the plan to have lots of stuff to do & nom. I also like the idea about being able to do stuff while you bond. I really hope they behave for you. I hope you & Joe also get some much needed time out xx

No, Phillip can only get his nose through and that’s it! I think it’s the same measurements as the amazon listing though I’d have to double check. Only problem is height - if Dennis and Maple are jumpers like Phillip you’d have to watch they didn’t try and make an escape of it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh great! No - no jumpers here! Very trust worthy buns these two

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Also wouldn't use a bath, I know people like them because it's hard to get a grip but I think it's dangerous and have heard of buns hurting themselves badly :(

I like puppy pens or a open top cage, I think a carrier is too small personally..

But again, I think it's figuring out what works for your specific situation :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I put blankets down in the bath, the point is a small neutral space which is what works for most people. I've been most put a towel or blanket down, which I would think its common sense as they could break their legs slipping & sliding. but its a tight neutral space as I doubt any bunnies claim the bath as "theres" lol.

I have to say I agree. Also, if I remember correctly Maple tends to get quite stressed when she feels trapped in a small space and lashes out. I think she’s one of those buns who would fare better being bonded in a larger space.

Good luck with the bonding Loobers x

I really love how you all know my bunnies so well!

No, Phillip can only get his nose through and that’s it! I think it’s the same measurements as the amazon listing though I’d have to double check. Only problem is height - if Dennis and Maple are jumpers like Phillip you’d have to watch they didn’t try and make an escape of it haha.

Phillip we may take you up on your offer. You are a kind bunny for sharing

Phillip we may take you up on your offer. You are a kind bunny for sharing

He is glad you think so after I accused him of flooding his cage earlier.

I'm around Saturday so just message if the cage is needed and we can sort something :)

Back