Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 hand reared baby rabbits, lionhead x lop, can be split into pair and single or trio

Thank you I'm very happy (but also sad as I have really fallen for Hazel ) to say the two boys have an offer of a lovely home. It has been very hard as they have had quite a bit of interest from elsewhere but sadly accommodation kept falling short or rabbit knowledge, not willing to vaccine etc. But some one has come along with a fab hutch and set up, great bunny knowledge and they even buy the same Ings hay as me form hay for pets The new owner and I both know boys need a close eye keeping on them but they will be neutered together as soon as they're ready and Hazel and Blackavar get on really well atm so I think they will be fine together in this set up

If you need help with anything PM me or any of the other forum buddies (name shown in green)

Quote Originally Posted by Liz47 View Post
    Thank you I'm very happy (but also sad as I have really fallen for Hazel ) to say the two boys have an offer of a lovely home. It has been very hard as they have had quite a bit of interest from elsewhere but sadly accommodation kept falling short or rabbit knowledge, not willing to vaccine etc. But some one has come along with a fab hutch and set up, great bunny knowledge and they even buy the same Ings hay as me form hay for pets The new owner and I both know boys need a close eye keeping on them but they will be neutered together as soon as they're ready and Hazel and Blackavar get on really well atm so I think they will be fine together in this set up
    This is great news I had two brothers who had a very close bond, so fingers crossed they will be fine. I hope that Bigwig gets a lovely new home soon too

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES