• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful Toby

As others have said on here, i’m so so sorry and even crying as I write this. Im truely heart broken for
you and in such shock your gorgeous Toby has gone. He was such an amazing bunny on here and touched so many of us. He will always remain such a special RU bunny and I’ll never forget his superb spoofing.

I know words don’t really help, but you gave him an amazing life Lucy, and he’ll always remain one of my favourites for sure! Take care of yourself and sending lots and lots of hugs xxxx

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages. I'm really moved how many if you loved my Toby. I keep replaying last night in my mind, my sweet boy didn't deserve to die like that and it was totally out of my control. I've been sent home from work to try and catch up on some sleep. Joe was so brave last night taking control of the situation and stayed with Toby until John carried him away. Joe wouldn't let me see Toby when his body started changing but stayed with him until the end and that brings me so much comfort

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Some of my favourite pictures
06865f2db78c20668888651e80575350.jpg
0e6419d0e5a9f6f5af91ae0116c508bc.jpg
ba5aa2aa0e713b70035f5df51f958902.jpg
8b9c2c09e71b788e26bf608a9be7193c.jpg
d7b9dc1a93559be2d5ac8244256fc45d.jpg
b2f1f8813794ad5f14f78e378b0e2875.jpg
1e9d4302977951e19161bbd7bf899fa1.jpg
213c0fc4d72eb7d14994e93e4bb58c30.jpg
2d76aae2a5e9d57fbfd7e0ddf7880e64.jpg
25ccde0e9633b789f299884607a3b655.jpg

He was such a photogenic bunny, his little character just oozes out of each photo. He will never be forgotten on RU, I'm just so sorry he had to leave so soon xxxxx

Toby (mustn't forget the PhD), the CEO of the RWSA, will always be remembered as the founder and standard-setter of that esteemed organisation. Handsome and regal - a born leader who snuck his way into the hearts of the Forum.x

He was a gorgeous boy :love: those are such lovely photos of him :love: he had such an amazing life, and he knew how loved he was. I feel so very sad for you. Too many of us know how it feels to lose such a special rabbit :cry:

I'm so sorry to read that Toby has left us to cross the bridge. xxx
You're in my thoughts x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Toby was such a hilarious little bunny. He would often make us fall about with laughter!

The way he would sploot every where, investigate everything, fly around the room and fall off stuff. It wasn't time to get up unless you heard Toby falling off something first thing in the morning.

One of my funniest memories ever was when he ate his first piece of fresh Parsley only to spite Maple and Dennis. The way he tried to force it down and taking so long and spitting bits out.

The day I was working unusually on a Saturday, and I came home to find everything in my lounge was slightly out of place. Toby had only escaped out his room, pooped everywhere, weed allover the sofa and was busted splootin on the lounge window seal in the pitch black. His climbing skills where spectacular. This is where we then gave him the nickname "Spidey Bloke"

When you would go into the bunny room, you had to do a granny shuffle for fear of treading on a circling Toby. He liked to frisk you if you sat down. This included a shoulder, lap and pocket search for metacam and forage.

The house is silent today, usually Toby is very loud and bumbling around. He never quite got the hang of his new pet manor housing and was often hanging off the side like the scene in the lion king

Tobys nicknames:

Tipper Tapper Toby
Tippy
Wensley Tippendale
Spidey Bloke
Tipper
Tippity-Tapping-Schoft (in a german accent)
Tobias

And then he had his own adapted version of Iggy Azaleias "fancy" will lyrics along the lines of "who dat, who dat, T.I.P.P.Y"

I too, have been thinking of you and Toby throughout today. It has brought tears to my eyes each time. He was an amazing character and his memory will always be a part of our little family here. He truly had a very special life with you and you gave him the most wonderful environment to live in.
Continuing to send hugs. x

Oh gosh I’m so very sorry to hear this. My bunny passed away in the car on New Year’s Day. I’m sending my thoughts to you and I’m so sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too, have been thinking of you and Toby throughout today. It has brought tears to my eyes each time. He was an amazing character and his memory will always be a part of our little family here. He truly had a very special life with you and you gave him the most wonderful environment to live in.
Continuing to send hugs. x

I was the same today. I've not been on the forum very long but it's funny how rabbits we've never even met can touch our hearts so much.

Hope you're doing ok Lucy, as much as you can in the circumstances anyway.

Thanks you all. You guys are amazing. I don't know what I'd do anything without you all

Back