• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful Toby

I can't believe tomorrow will be one year without Toby. He has been on my mind every day and it still hurts like it was yesterday. I have work tomorrow and then we are going out for a meal together to stop me sitting at home shedding Toby tears all evening. Lots of Toby tears now, tomorrow is going to be so hard.
f068d345d4538899ca849fdcf9a02434.jpg
e115626440ffe1838762108ffaf2b6eb.jpg
d9680b48afc35b9f15dc10b04e3e0723.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Toby was just amazing :love: I can understand how you miss him so much :cry: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Beautiful, handsome Toby :love: I can't believe its been a year already. So sorry that he had to leave you, but he will never be forgotten here. So many sploofing buns following in his pawsteps. Big hug for you Loobers xxxx

I have also been thinking of Toby - as much as Toby was a huge part of your life, his character and personality touched others - mine being one. He was everything a special rabbit should be and his memory lives on through the forum. It is a blessing to have a special rabbit - Toby knew a life of love and enrichment from you and everyone who has had or has that special rabbit, we know how you feel.
Hugs to you Lucy - thinking of you and sending you thoughts and hugs. xx

I'm so very sorry Loobers, a very sad anniversary. He was greatly loved by all. I hope you are OK today.
xxxxxx

Last edited:
Toby was a bun in a million:love:. He used to make me pee my pants all the time. I don't think he can have felt poorly as he always looked like he was having the time of his life & oozed a ridiculous amount of confidence

Tomorrow Boobly & Joe will look through the lads holiday photos & raise a glass to the one & only sploof meister. The buns will have a supper of forage crispies with fresh parsley topping. I hope you get through the day ok & have a nice meal out xxx

I was lucky enough to have met Toby in the fur and he always seemed so happy. He had a wonderful life with you, as have all your buns. I hope your day goes as well as it can do and that you enjoy your meal this evening xxx

Back