• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful Toby

Oh Lucy, I am so so incredibly sorry to read this. I am crying as I try to think of words that would help. I am shocked and everyone here is sedning you their love and hugs. Toby is such a special one off rabbit and had the ability to touch all of us through the forum and many of us will carry round the very special memories he has left. Toby was privileged to have lived his life with you and his life was filled with the joy and goodness and love that you all gave him. He is and was the most special of rabbits that will always be remembered. I am so so sorry Lucy.
Sending you all the hugs I can xx
Binkey free you most special beautiful rabbit, Toby.

Oh Lucy, I am so, so sorry to read this. Toby was such a special little bunny who was extremely lucky to have such wonderful humans. I am thinking of you and sending so many hugs xxx

Oh my goodness what sad news to wake up to :( I don’t know what to say other than I am so sorry and lots of hugs for you.
Toby knew he was loved and I’m so glad he had you as an owner, and got to enjoy fresh greens and forage like he did.
Lots of love xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been up all night and i really can't see how we will ever move on from this

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
:'( hugs xx

I wish there was something I could do for you :'( I'm just so very very sorry :'( xxx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I don't know what to say :cry: No words will be enough to convey what I'm feeling right now :cry:

Toby was one of the very special RU rabbits and was loved by us all.

I am so sorry and am here if you need me. Sending lots of love and hugs.

I’m so sorry:cry: I can’t really put into words how sad I am that you lost him, like that. He was truly a special bunny and I know how much he meant to you. We are here with you xx

As others have said, I am in tears for you and Toby. It was no-one's fault, his heart was weak and you did everything that anybody could do to keep him going. I am so sorry. :cry:

I'm so sorry. I can't believe it. Archie and Pip are sending you bun hugs.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I am so so devastated for you and your boy. As others have sad words are not enough. I can't believe this sad news about beautiful Toby. You loved him so so much and gave him the best of everything. Life is so cruel. Hugs xx

Oh my gosh no :( I'm so so sorry for your loss loobers what devastating news :cry:

RIP Toby you were a special little man xx

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry. I haven't been following what's happened but it's devastating when one of our family dies. Sending hugs xx

Lucy, I was in your position once too.

I tried for so long & so hard for Snoopy, it was different circumstances I will admit. but in the end, none of it mattered, he was gone, and that was that. perhaps in Snoopy's case for the better, he wasn't living, he was barely surviving, more suffering.

after I walked out of the vets office as he was PTS in my arms, I felt empty. I looked at Luna in her carrier, I felt nothing. I was numb. I too sat there and didn't think I would ever get over it. in some ways, I haven't. I still cry, I still miss him, I still feel sad.

I tried to focus my attention towards Luna, I spoiled her rotten with treats, hugs, attention.. everything that I had for Snoopy, I gave to her instead. I found it helpful to redirect my attention and try and keep myself busy.

but the pain has faded. it doesn't feel like a punch in the gut anymore, its just sadness and missing him. I haven't cried as much over something's death as Snoopy, not even my grandparents as horrible as that is. Snoopy was mine and I loved him so much. I had such a connection with him, and I spent so much time with him.

I promise you, its gonna flippin hurt for quite some time, but you will move on. you will feel better. you will "get over this". if anything, I will do my damnedest to make sure of that. you will be okay in the end.

it feels very dark right now, frightening, and upsetting. but the light will be back again soon, it just takes some time.

just be kind to yourself. it's not even be a day yet. its going to take some time to heal a little. please, please be kind and easy on yourself. I love you, we all love you, we all have hugs waiting for you even though they virtual.

I wanted to send you a card but I lost the thing with your address on, but I don't want to bug you right now.

*hugs*

Back