• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful Toby

I completely missed that you lost your precious Toby. Such a beautiful boy, and so very special to so many. You honoured us with glimpses into the life you shared, and for that, I can only say thank you. The hurt might never go away, but there will be a time when you adjust to the burden. Speaking from experience, I know that the more traumatic deaths make it even harder. My heart aches for you - and the Wayward Buns send their nose-nudges your way.

Toby, show off how to truly sploof at the bridge, now... xxx

When we did the bonding the first time round he was having so much fun. So much fun he would annoy everyone until a fight broke out.

Please excuse the motorbike gloves and dressing gown combination. Safety first whatever the time of day.
b75221cf2d90815c51db192502fa3b92.jpg
4c0f25455d694b2474743016e07b696b.jpg
a34d7f1b10933881b84d0ffb010d0389.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I completely missed that you lost your precious Toby. Such a beautiful boy, and so very special to so many. You honoured us with glimpses into the life you shared, and for that, I can only say thank you. The hurt might never go away, but there will be a time when you adjust to the burden. Speaking from experience, I know that the more traumatic deaths make it even harder. My heart aches for you - and the Wayward Buns send their nose-nudges your way.

Toby, show off how to truly sploof at the bridge, now... xxx
Thank you wayward bunnies :( what a lovely message

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

very special photos and memories of an exceptional and special rabbit. Continuing to send you all hugs and nose bumps from hillian.

Back