Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 145

Thread: Our beautiful Toby

  1. #131
    Forum Buddy Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    26,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post

    xx
    That is truly beautiful, made me cry

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  2. #132
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Yeah - this. In fact it's making me cry now.
    Tobys adventures and life is a part of this forum and in a way, his spirit and soul is in all of us. He was that one special raabbit we have and are proud to love and his spirit and soul will live on with you. That's his legacy - a very special one and I for one, adore looking at his photos.
    Sending you hugs x
    I feel this too

    That is a very beautiful poem, Jane.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

  3. #133
    Mama Doe loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    Isn't it funny how a little bunny can turn your world upside down

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

    Bam & Charlie

  4. #134
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    135,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Isn't it funny how a little bunny can turn your world upside down

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Some of us are blessed to have encountered that on extra special Rabbit. Whilst all Rabbits are wonderful and each one is special in some way, for some of us there will always be 'the one', our 'Soul Rabbit'. Losing them is a loss like no other, IMO. For me it has been more profound than even the loss of my own Mother. That probably sounds awful to some people. But it is how it is for me.

    Sorry, did not mean to make an 'all about me' post, I guess I am just trying to let you know how much I empathise with you x



    Myxomatosis , RHD1 & RHD2 - Vaccinations are ESSENTIAL to protect your Rabbit(s)
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...rum-Moderator)

    Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund (RWAF)~ Britains Biggest and Best Organisation for Everyone who Loves Rabbits
    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

    Reference links for various Rabbit Health problems :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...99#post7048099

  5. #135
    Mama Doe Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Some of us are blessed to have encountered that on extra special Rabbit. Whilst all Rabbits are wonderful and each one is special in some way, for some of us there will always be 'the one', our 'Soul Rabbit'. Losing them is a loss like no other, IMO. For me it has been more profound than even the loss of my own Mother. That probably sounds awful to some people. But it is how it is for me.

    Sorry, did not mean to make an 'all about me' post, I guess I am just trying to let you know how much I empathise with you x
    I'm piggy- backing onto JJs thoughts here because she's said exactly what has been eating me over the last 12 months. I've always been anxious about comparing that loss and felt it was just me being unusually fragile- but through the forum I have realised that it's not unusual. To still be crying 12 months later, I realise what JJ says is so true and mirror what JJ says regarding "not making it about me". Loobers, what you had with Toby was that special and although profoundly painful, the joy Toby brought you was so special and unique. That's his gift to the life he had- one that was so lucky to have been with you. And I too, empathise and share how it feels.

  6. #136
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    I'm piggy- backing onto JJs thoughts here because she's said exactly what has been eating me over the last 12 months. I've always been anxious about comparing that loss and felt it was just me being unusually fragile- but through the forum I have realised that it's not unusual. To still be crying 12 months later, I realise what JJ says is so true and mirror what JJ says regarding "not making it about me". Loobers, what you had with Toby was that special and although profoundly painful, the joy Toby brought you was so special and unique. That's his gift to the life he had- one that was so lucky to have been with you. And I too, empathise and share how it feels.
    This and what Jane said, I too feel the same, sending hugs loobers xxxx

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  7. #137
    Mama Doe loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    Our Toby is home

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

    Bam & Charlie

  8. #138
    Warren Veteran Glingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    I’m so pleased for you that he’s back home. Hugs xxx

  9. #139
    Forum Buddy Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    26,949

    Default

    thinking of you and sending hugs xx

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  10. #140
    Mama Doe tlcwrites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    3,356

    Default

    I'm glad Toby is now home.

    Elphie should be coming home on Monday...
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

    *Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex, Vess & Vale Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

    Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •