Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Our beautiful Toby

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post

xx
    That is truly beautiful, made me cry

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Yeah - this. In fact it's making me cry now.
    Tobys adventures and life is a part of this forum and in a way, his spirit and soul is in all of us. He was that one special raabbit we have and are proud to love and his spirit and soul will live on with you. That's his legacy - a very special one and I for one, adore looking at his photos.
    Sending you hugs x
    I feel this too

That is a very beautiful poem, Jane.
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

Isn't it funny how a little bunny can turn your world upside down

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Isn't it funny how a little bunny can turn your world upside down

Some of us are blessed to have encountered that on extra special Rabbit. Whilst all Rabbits are wonderful and each one is special in some way, for some of us there will always be 'the one', our 'Soul Rabbit'. Losing them is a loss like no other, IMO. For me it has been more profound than even the loss of my own Mother. That probably sounds awful to some people. But it is how it is for me.

Sorry, did not mean to make an 'all about me' post, I guess I am just trying to let you know how much I empathise with you x

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Some of us are blessed to have encountered that on extra special Rabbit. Whilst all Rabbits are wonderful and each one is special in some way, for some of us there will always be 'the one', our 'Soul Rabbit'. Losing them is a loss like no other, IMO. For me it has been more profound than even the loss of my own Mother. That probably sounds awful to some people. But it is how it is for me.

Sorry, did not mean to make an 'all about me' post, I guess I am just trying to let you know how much I empathise with you x
    I'm piggy- backing onto JJs thoughts here because she's said exactly what has been eating me over the last 12 months. I've always been anxious about comparing that loss and felt it was just me being unusually fragile- but through the forum I have realised that it's not unusual. To still be crying 12 months later, I realise what JJ says is so true and mirror what JJ says regarding "not making it about me". Loobers, what you had with Toby was that special and although profoundly painful, the joy Toby brought you was so special and unique. That's his gift to the life he had- one that was so lucky to have been with you. And I too, empathise and share how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    I'm piggy- backing onto JJs thoughts here because she's said exactly what has been eating me over the last 12 months. I've always been anxious about comparing that loss and felt it was just me being unusually fragile- but through the forum I have realised that it's not unusual. To still be crying 12 months later, I realise what JJ says is so true and mirror what JJ says regarding "not making it about me". Loobers, what you had with Toby was that special and although profoundly painful, the joy Toby brought you was so special and unique. That's his gift to the life he had- one that was so lucky to have been with you. And I too, empathise and share how it feels.
    This and what Jane said, I too feel the same, sending hugs loobers xxxx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Our Toby is home

Bam & Charlie

I’m so pleased for you that he’s back home. Hugs xxx

thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

I'm glad Toby is now home.

Elphie should be coming home on Monday...
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Theta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex & Uraya Hamsters*
    Missing rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, Arce, Meadowbloom, my beautiful Elphie, & Erasmus Chipper
    Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.