• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful Toby

Toby was such a hilarious little bunny. He would often make us fall about with laughter!

The way he would sploot every where, investigate everything, fly around the room and fall off stuff. It wasn't time to get up unless you heard Toby falling off something first thing in the morning.

One of my funniest memories ever was when he ate his first piece of fresh Parsley only to spite Maple and Dennis. The way he tried to force it down and taking so long and spitting bits out.

The day I was working unusually on a Saturday, and I came home to find everything in my lounge was slightly out of place. Toby had only escaped out his room, pooped everywhere, weed allover the sofa and was busted splootin on the lounge window seal in the pitch black. His climbing skills where spectacular. This is where we then gave him the nickname "Spidey Bloke"

When you would go into the bunny room, you had to do a granny shuffle for fear of treading on a circling Toby. He liked to frisk you if you sat down. This included a shoulder, lap and pocket search for metacam and forage.

The house is silent today, usually Toby is very loud and bumbling around. He never quite got the hang of his new pet manor housing and was often hanging off the side like the scene in the lion king

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Its lovely hearing about his antics, some I know of & some are new to me.What a fun, brave bun. My bridge bun Ralph used to do bag inspections too :love: I'm getting lip wobbles everytime I see the hogweed on my kitchen table. RU was priviledged to know him. Thank You for makng that happen xx

I've been thinking of you and wondering how you are today. Those photos of Toby are so lovely and I was lucky enough to meet him in the fur a couple of times. He was a very special bun and will never be forgotten by the RU family.

Sending more hugs, I've been thinking of you all day xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Its lovely hearing about his antics, some I know of & some are new to me.What a fun, brave bun. My bridge bun Ralph used to do bag inspections too :love: I'm getting lip wobbles everytime I see the hogweed on my kitchen table. RU was priviledged to know him. Thank You for makng that happen xx
Can I come stay with you. We can talk sploofs and hog weed crispies over a cup of G & T. I need a break

Hello everybun I know I'm not very vocal on the forum and I haven't really said anything after setting up my account, but i just wanted to say a few things.

I can say that Monday has been by far the worst day of my life to date, I have never had anything so horrible and horrific ever happen to me like that, it really has broken me and made me feel numb. I'd like to thank every single person and bun on here for all there beautiful words about toby, I can't believe how much you all loved him. Reading through I can see how RU is much more than just a rabbit forum it's like a big family offering support to every person or bunny needing it. I know nothing I can say or do can bring toby back, but reading all your beautiful comments (including RWSA thread) makes me so happy and really proud of our Toby, and it's really easing the hurt im feeling. Thank you all so much. Joe (tobys dad)

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Hello everybun I know I'm not very vocal on the forum and I haven't really said anything after setting up my account, but i just wanted to say a few things.

I can say that Monday has been by far the worst day of my life to date, I have never had anything so horrible and horrific ever happen to me like that, it really has broken me and made me feel numb. I'd like to thank every single person and bun on here for all there beautiful words about toby, I can't believe how much you all loved him. Reading through I can see how RU is much more than just a rabbit forum it's like a big family offering support to every person or bunny needing it. I know nothing I can say or do can bring toby back, but reading all your beautiful comments (including RWSA thread) makes me so happy and really proud of our Toby, and it's really easing the hurt im feeling. Thank you all so much. Joe (tobys dad)

I'm so sorry this happened :(

RU is a wonderful place and Toby was so loved here xxx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry this happened, you gave Toby such a wonderful life, and shared it with us on here. Toby will always be a part of RU, we will never forget him. Big hug for you xxx

I hope the traumatic memories fade soon . He was very much loved on RU & clearly adored by you and Lucy. I'm glad peoples posts about him are helping a smidge

Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs to you both this morning.
I I had peaceful nights sleep and then opened my eyes and it hit me like a ton of bricks again this morning

I miss you Toby. I love you
06e0040b9b6ce5370cdbaebc0332697d.jpg

I I had peaceful nights sleep and then opened my eyes and it hit me like a ton of bricks again this morning

I always find that too, in addition to the re-playing of events in my mind several times a day :(

Sending hugs to you.I lost my bridge boy Rio over six years ago.He collapsed and died suddenly in my bedroom.I was woken by a scream.So I too know the utter heartbreak of an unexpected death.I still miss him,but remember more his naughty and good behaviour.xx

Back