• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful Toby

Your new playroom Is finished Toby and your friends are exploring. You and Millie would have loved it so much, the shenanigans you would of got up to in there. Really missing you Tippy

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

The last photograph I ever got to take of my Toby
05a1c034561f158f3751275165b6bcd1.jpg

He was vert beautiful & very funny . I was reading this thread earlier today & it got me weepy again. I'm sure I'm not the only person who never met him but still misses him

That last picture summarises him beautifully - stunning, goofy and oh so sweet.

But no matter how many you take, you always wish you took more. :(

Sending you lots of love. xxx

That last picture summarises him beautifully - stunning, goofy and oh so sweet.

But no matter how many you take, you always wish you took more. :(

Sending you lots of love. xxx
"Goofy" this really made me laugh. What an accurate description! Toby times where the best times

Yeah - this. In fact it's making me cry now.
Tobys adventures and life is a part of this forum and in a way, his spirit and soul is in all of us. He was that one special raabbit we have and are proud to love and his spirit and soul will live on with you. That's his legacy - a very special one and I for one, adore looking at his photos.
Sending you hugs x

Yeah - this. In fact it's making me cry now.
Tobys adventures and life is a part of this forum and in a way, his spirit and soul is in all of us. He was that one special raabbit we have and are proud to love and his spirit and soul will live on with you. That's his legacy - a very special one and I for one, adore looking at his photos.
Sending you hugs x

I feel this too :love:

That is a very beautiful poem, Jane.

Isn't it funny how a little bunny can turn your world upside down

Some of us are blessed to have encountered that on extra special Rabbit. Whilst all Rabbits are wonderful and each one is special in some way, for some of us there will always be 'the one', our 'Soul Rabbit'. Losing them is a loss like no other, IMO. For me it has been more profound than even the loss of my own Mother. That probably sounds awful to some people. But it is how it is for me.

Sorry, did not mean to make an 'all about me' post, I guess I am just trying to let you know how much I empathise with you x

Some of us are blessed to have encountered that on extra special Rabbit. Whilst all Rabbits are wonderful and each one is special in some way, for some of us there will always be 'the one', our 'Soul Rabbit'. Losing them is a loss like no other, IMO. For me it has been more profound than even the loss of my own Mother. That probably sounds awful to some people. But it is how it is for me.

Sorry, did not mean to make an 'all about me' post, I guess I am just trying to let you know how much I empathise with you x

I'm piggy- backing onto JJs thoughts here because she's said exactly what has been eating me over the last 12 months. I've always been anxious about comparing that loss and felt it was just me being unusually fragile- but through the forum I have realised that it's not unusual. To still be crying 12 months later, I realise what JJ says is so true and mirror what JJ says regarding "not making it about me". Loobers, what you had with Toby was that special and although profoundly painful, the joy Toby brought you was so special and unique. That's his gift to the life he had- one that was so lucky to have been with you. And I too, empathise and share how it feels.

I'm piggy- backing onto JJs thoughts here because she's said exactly what has been eating me over the last 12 months. I've always been anxious about comparing that loss and felt it was just me being unusually fragile- but through the forum I have realised that it's not unusual. To still be crying 12 months later, I realise what JJ says is so true and mirror what JJ says regarding "not making it about me". Loobers, what you had with Toby was that special and although profoundly painful, the joy Toby brought you was so special and unique. That's his gift to the life he had- one that was so lucky to have been with you. And I too, empathise and share how it feels.
This and what Jane said, I too feel the same, sending hugs loobers xxxx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back