• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful Toby

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Passed over the bridge this evening on the way home. He died in our arms in the car and the pain I am feeling right now is unbearable.

Thank you to everyone who cared and loved Toby. And thank you everyone for all your support and advice

xx Lucy xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

What no I'm speechless :'( I'm so so sorry, I don't know what to say, and I know nothing I can say can make it better :'( just know I'm thinking of you :'( xxxxxx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Gosh Lucy :( I can't believe beautiful Toby has left us. This is the saddest & unfairest thing I've ever heard.. My heart goes out to you & Joe. I'm here if you need an ear xxx

Passed over the bridge this evening on the way home. He died in our arms in the car and the pain I am feeling right now is unbearable.

Thank you to everyone who cared and loved Toby. And thank you everyone for all your support and advice

xx Lucy xx

Millions of hugs. This is so not fair :(

Love to you xx

I am honestly in tears reading this, the amount of sad I am feeling. I saw this thread and my heart went into my throat, I was thinking it can't be true.

I am so so so sorry. I wish I could take the pain away.

please, please be easy on yourself.

we all love you

I am honestly in tears reading this, the amount of sad I am feeling. I saw this thread and my heart went into my throat, I was thinking it can't be true.

I am so so so sorry. I wish I could take the pain away.

please, please be easy on yourself.

we all love you
This :'(

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I am so, so sorry Lucy. Toby was such a special bun with a huge personality. I was so lucky to have been able to meet him. He had such a wonderful life with you - it is so incredibly sad that he has gone to the Bridge so soon.

Thinking of you xxx

I’m so very sorry you’ve lost Toby [emoji17] Even though I never met him in the fur I felt I knew him so well thanks to all your wonderful pictures and stories of him. He was a very special bun and will leave a huge hole on RU but he will never be forgotten xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so very sorry to read this sad news. :cry: My heart goes out to you, loobers.
Sweet dreams, Toby xxxx

I cannot believe this...................... :shock: :cry:

OMG I just dont know what to say, there are no words that seem adequate....................... :cry:

(((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) xx

I sat in the back with Toby like I always did so I could keep an eye on him in his carrier. He seemed really drowsy and unsteady of his feet. I wondered what pain killers they had given him and then he continued to get worse. We turnt around and couldn't get back to the practice in time. He had a massive stroke and then his heart stopped.

This is my biggest nightmare that had come true. He really didn't deserve to suffer like this and for that long. I know everyone will understand the worry of being on a journey home in the opposite direction from your vet and having to do a U turn.

I have lived my life since February, not going out, coming home at lunch just incase he needs me and it happened in the most horrendous way. Obviously being away from home was too much for his little heart like I always knew it was.

I have been up all night and i really can't see how we will ever move on from this

Back