• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This afternoon Tui has produced....

Omi

Wise Old Thumper
..... 23 large, Tui-sized poo in their water bowl :shock: I've no idea why. What does it mean? And probably more importantly, I've no idea how :shock::lol:

..... 23 large, Tui-sized poo in their water bowl :shock: I've no idea why. What does it mean? And probably more importantly, I've no idea how :shock:[emoji38]
I like that you counted Omi. We must always be precise when dealing with bum nuggets

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

it means they didn't like the water....possibly.. who knows :lol:

never figured it out myself, mine poop in the water bowl from time to time. and they throw all the toys in their water bowl.

I did ask them why, but I didn't get a response

i too like that you counted. It clearly has some symbolic meaning - some form of communication or premonition maybe. The number 23 is likely to be of significance. During bonding Mousey peed twice in the water bowl. I was impressed

It clearly has some symbolic meaning - some form of communication or premonition maybe.
Distribution is usually important too: the water bowl placement may be foreboding of catastrophic flooding (the floor's going to get washed) or aeons of drought (just hay for a day, no forage)?

Mine just flick their poo into there, they've never produced a nice pile. Sometimes one of them wees in the utch water bowl, but I've always put that down to wrong place wrong time :)

I’m guessing Tui doesn’t really think too far ahead. While she was busy filling the water bowl with poops it obviously didn’t occur to her that she might want to drink out of it at some point [emoji38] Still, I guess when you own a couple of human slaves you don’t have to worry about little things like that. They’ll take care of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m guessing Tui doesn’t really think too far ahead. While she was busy filling the water bowl with poops it obviously didn’t occur to her that she might want to drink out of it at some point [emoji38] Still, I guess when you own a couple of human slaves you don’t have to worry about little things like that. They’ll take care of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No no don't you worry... Apricot does this sometimes... Then turns around and tries to drink from the bowl... And I'm watching like... Wth.. Nooooooo *quickly takes bowl away*

I'm not always around when it happens either [emoji1785]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Well she hasn't repeated the behaviour, yet :) I'm just amazed that she was physically able to do it. It's quite a deep water bowl and in the past I have found the odd one in there, probably flicked in there, but that amount :shock: Surely this must have meant positioning herself correctly more than once :lol:

She just decided to try out a recipe for Poop Soup :thumb:

She may go into talks with the Covent Garden Soup Company if she manages to perfect a tasty one. In the style of 'Del Boy Trotter' this time next year you could be Millionaires !! :lol:

23, wow! I've noticed with mine he'll sit against the bowl on occasion, as he does the hay when it's in a box, like it's his litter tray, though he knows the difference. And it's always just after I've refilled the bowl, of course.

I hope there was some nice soft Andrex near by?

:lol:

She normally does a LOT of poo, but then she eats a lot, so I'm probably pleased that she does. She hasn't done it again, so hopefully she has forgotten the manoeuvres necessary :)

Oh dear :lol: perhaps she was making poop fertiliser for the garden :lol:

The goats always poop in their water bucket :mrgreen:

Back