• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to rabbit

qistine

New Kit
Hello everyone, newbie here. I actually love rabbit since kids, and of course the bugs bunny cartoon could be the one that make me love rabbit. But I do not have personal experience to take care or make rabbit as a pet. I only have a cat at home. Due to I revamp my backyard, so I guess it look nice to add some pet instead of just a cat who sleep all day inside house. So I signup here maybe to gather some knowledge and tips or whatever advice that I could get. Thanks. Sorry if my English is very poor.

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: we have lots of members here, some from overseas, where English is not their first language. Everybody who has a love of rabbits is welcome :thumb: enjoy your time here, and feel free to ask questions:thumb: I’m sure you will learn everything you need to about rabbits:thumb:

Back