• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to put on top of a pen

C9FAL

Young Bun
Hi all,

2 of our bunnies are jumpers so we need to keep something in top of their pen so they don't get our while we aren't there. We have been using bed sheets but I'm not a fan of them any more as I feel like they block the light out for them.

Can anyone suggest anything that we can use instead?

Much appreciated.

Hi all,

2 of our bunnies are jumpers so we need to keep something in top of their pen so they don't get our while we aren't there. We have been using bed sheets but I'm not a fan of them any more as I feel like they block the light out for them.

Can anyone suggest anything that we can use instead?

Much appreciated.
Garden netting? You can get it in black cheaply

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Garden netting? You can get it in black cheaply

That's what I was thinking of using. I seen the plastic stuff in The Range garden section and thought about using something like that [emoji4] I did notice it was pretty cheap to which is a bonus!

That's what I was thinking of using. I seen the plastic stuff in The Range garden section and thought about using something like that [emoji4] I did notice it was pretty cheap to which is a bonus!
Yea that's what I use outside, think it's also called bird netting sometimes. I have a climbing bun but he doesn't get out anymore with the netting ontop :)

I use a net curtain from wilkos, was cheap and fits over nicely :) we hold it in place with pegs and it allows light through. I did think of using net, but I was worried my idiots may try to stick their heads through somehow as I know what they're like :roll:

Yea that's what I use outside, think it's also called bird netting sometimes. I have a climbing bun but he doesn't get out anymore with the netting ontop :)

As long as it does the job that's all that matters eh?

I use a net curtain from wilkos, was cheap and fits over nicely :) we hold it in place with pegs and it allows light through. I did think of using net, but I was worried my idiots may try to stick their heads through somehow as I know what they're like :roll:

I didn't think of that! Yeah we hold the sheet on with pegs. My idiots [emoji23]

Back