• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny nose line...

Elop

Warren Scout
So I’ve noticed Smoushi has this off line across his face... I’ve checked back to the photos of when I bought him home and you can see it there too but it’s more faint. Therefore it can’t be from his environment. Any ideas?
2d2b791115dbb0bf6c209978f797aa40.jpg
3ea39565acb4772201bf1a0b9c0390f3.jpg

First photo is bringing him home and second is tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’ve noticed Smoushi has this off line across his face... I’ve checked back to the photos of when I bought him home and you can see it there too but it’s more faint. Therefore it can’t be from his environment. Any ideas?

Is it a moult line? :D

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

its a shedding line, nothing to worry about. its just as fur grows out, the new that grows in can be darker, or is longer/shorter creating patterns :D no need to worry. Snoopy had a shed line in the shape of a heart on his nose :love: I wish I had a picture of it.

its a shedding line, nothing to worry about. its just as fur grows out, the new that grows in can be darker, or is longer/shorter creating patterns :D no need to worry. Snoopy had a shed line in the shape of a heart on his nose :love: I wish I had a picture of it.
Ahhh Clementine got a heart one! I think I have a picture somewhere buried [emoji38]

Ohhh I don’t know. Would he be due to moult now with cooler weather coming? I don’t know anything about bunnies moulting tbh. I’ll have to get googling. Thank you for the suggestion.

Ahhh Clementine got a heart one! I think I have a picture somewhere buried [emoji38]

Googled it and that’s exactly what it is! Thank you

Ohhh I don’t know. Would he be due to moult now with cooler weather coming? I don’t know anything about bunnies moulting tbh. I’ll have to get googling. Thank you for the suggestion.

they shed 4 times a year, two of those being big moults for summer & winter. as its cooling down a bit where I am, they are likely to moult, mine have been! fluffy everywhere, I'm sneezing like mad

they shed 4 times a year, two of those being big moults for summer & winter. as its cooling down a bit where I am, they are likely to moult, mine have been! fluffy everywhere, I'm sneezing like mad
Yea that's coz rex fur is so annoying [emoji38] it's so fine it gets all in your face [emoji38][emoji38]

Thanks everyone. It’s good to know what’s causing it.

"get a rex - they're really good if you have allergies" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Yea! They don't give me a reaction at all (I'm sadly allergic to some animals) but their fur when they moult - it's so annoying [emoji38]

Thanks everyone. It’s good to know what’s causing it.

Yea if you're lucky you'll get some really funny moult lines [emoji38]

Thank you all. Considering he was an “unplAnned addition” and also as I didn’t think I liked nethies much, he is proving to be a lovely little pet

I have to say that is a very cute face :love:

How can you resist him? :D

He said s lovely, I had a Bethune once and the way she moulted it looked like she had glasses on around her eye lol

Back