• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Millie & Jade- Californian X Does (NOT Bonded)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
X2Fk851.jpg

Millie and Jade are two of the 43 'Meat Rabbits' rescued by ARC earlier this year. Both girls had been Reserved, but unfortunately their re-homings did not work out :cry: So yet again these wonderful Rabbits are looking for their Forever homes. Millie and Jade are both spayed and fully vaccinated against Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2. They are approximately 9 months old, so they have a bit more growing to do. They are likely to weigh about 4kg-4.5kg when fully grown. So they will both need very spacious accommodation and of course a Bunny friend to bond with.

All of the 'Meat Rabbits' have wonderful, gentle characters. They love their food, especially lots of hay. Can you offer either of the girl's the Forever home they deserve ? I can promise you will fall in love with them as soon as you meet them.

If you would like to adopt Millie or Jade then please contact Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) in Twickenham, SW London

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/contact-5/

I would love one if arc could bond my horrid lot to one of the girls although I suppose it's alot to ask of them

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Honestly every one of the 'Meat Rabbits' are absolutely wonderful. The most beautiful characters and lots of fun to watch.

Millie and Jade remind me so much of Elsa.........................

I am having to keep telling myself that I CANNOT adopt either of them, but OMGosh I really want to x

Back