• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Lynette

Warren Scout
Hi. Thought id say hello. I used to be on here alot many years ago with my beautiful buns who are now at rainbow bridge. I've now got two beautiful rescue buns. Currently living in a large hutch and run but in the process of making a playhouse and run and enclosing the garden with fences. Used to be all hedges. Literally can't wait for it all to be finished :)

I have no idea if the links will work :)

Peter and Flopsy. Named by my son :) although at the moment cant work out which is which. One used to have a black spot on ear and it's gone. Will be checking on vaccination day and trim a little bit of fur was recommended.

Peter and Flopsy. Named by my son :) although at the moment cant work out which is which. One used to have a black spot on ear and it's gone. Will be checking on vaccination day and trim a little bit of fur was recommended.
[emoji38][emoji38]

Can you tell by head shape? :)

Males normally have a wider snoot area, and females more pointy and narrow.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I wonder if this is enough to have a guess :)

Ooo tricky!

I'd guess the left is the female - maybe

In this picture you posted before the bun closest looks male, it's hard to tell in pictures sometimes. I have two pretty identical buns and next to each other in person their head shape is very obviously different :)
eb81d7186bec42ce538b90a6bfbad926.jpg

Very intetesting. I was thinking the same from looking at them. Will be studying them all evening lol. X

Very intetesting. I was thinking the same from looking at them. Will be studying them all evening lol. X
Haha obviously not a proper way to sex a bun, but if you have a male and female two are the same, you can normally figure it out that way in my experience [emoji38] x

Haha obviously not a proper way to sex a bun, but if you have a male and female two are the same, you can normally figure it out that way in my experience [emoji38]

Ooo tricky!

I'd guess the left is the female - maybe

In this picture you posted before the bun closest looks male, it's hard to tell in pictures sometimes. I have two pretty identical buns and next to each other in person their head shape is very obviously different :)
eb81d7186bec42ce538b90a6bfbad926.jpg

The one the right is female, guessing! :D

Welcome back Lynette :wave:

And welcome to your agouti beauties :love:

I see you like the twin bunny theme, like Grace here :D

Welcome back Lynette :wave:

And welcome to your agouti beauties :love:

I see you like the twin bunny theme, like Grace here :D

It's the only way to go... You have to have identical buns! [emoji38]

Back