• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy just jumped on the bed for the first time!

nap91

Mama Doe
This is a huge deal as since rescuing her just over a year ago, she’s been such a timid little thing who has always been afraid to jump higher than about 30cm.
But tonight as we watched tv, up she jumped! Had a little explore then laid down by my legs and snuggled with me!! Actually made my evening :love:
7255f6315d8ff7ae542e1b57d33ecf1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its amazing when our more fragile rescues reach such milestones. I'm the same with Mousey. Snap with the PJ's - TU

That’s such a lovely achievement. Really nice news [emoji195][emoji170]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are few more rewarding feelings in life than to win and earn the trust of a rescue pet. It is such a heartwarming sign that they don't look at you in fear, but as an equal and someone they chose to be comfortable with. It brings a joyful tear to my eyes it really does. Just magic.

Its amazing when our more fragile rescues reach such milestones. I'm the same with Mousey. Snap with the PJ's - TU

Yep TU! Love them, they are so comfortable and covered in bunnies so even better :lol:

Wonderful. Let's hope she knows how to share or you could be the one sleeping in her bed.

Haha oh yes I know that feeling all too well. But will she jump on the bed tonight on demand? Of course she won't :lol:

Yep TU! Love them, they are so comfortable and covered in bunnies so even better :lol:

Haha oh yes I know that feeling all too well. But will she jump on the bed tonight on demand? Of course she won't :lol:

She is not a dumb bunny so I can see her giving you a kick during the night because you are on her side, which of course will be the pillow.

Back