• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround

Mista Pete

New Kit
Just put a 12ft runaround pipe from mista petes avery to a run on the grass, he absolutely loves it he's like a child with a new toy. Thinking of adding more round the edge of the garden with stop off points on the way. I don't know whose more excited him or me.

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum :)

I love Runaround, we have a few set ups and there's nothing quite like the sound of them running through :) x

Just wanted to add, It’s advisable to weldmesh under your turf in the grass run, so the rabbits don’t dig out, and also predators can’t dig in :thumb:

Thank you Zoobec I get that done ASP do I dig up the turf how far down do I lay the mesh ?

I would just dig up the turf below the roots, which will be fairly shallow, then lay the weldmesh, extending past the footprint of the run then replace the turf on top. I should warn you that the bunnies do tend to ruin turf fairly quickly though :lol:

The run should be pegged down too :thumb:

Back