• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommendations for pet crem- Suffolk, Essex please

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a pet crem? I usually use Sunnyfields and would prefer to this time, but they don’t seem to have the time available for me to drop a bunny off.

I love the personal quality to their business and I’m hoping there is another out there I could go to?

Anyone?

Thank in advance.

Hi, I’m not local so can’t recommend,I wonder if it might be worth asking the vets for recommendations if no one on here can help.

So sorry you have lost a bunny :cry:

Thinking of you xx

I’m sorry to hear about your loss Sky-O. I'm guessing Surrey is going to be too far? There’s one in Godstone where I took my two girls. I’ve always found them very good and accommodating.

I'm so sorry to hear you need this :( If it's not too far, Resting Pets in Ongar seems to get rave reviews. I've never used them, but my vet uses them for her own pet losses.

Thanks guys for all taking the time to reply.

Thanks Zoobec. I know of some vets who do it (mine does), but it's just not a great personal service. Having used Sunnyfields, they give such a personal service for pet and owner that I wouldn't want to go somewhere where they are 'just another animal'.

Thanks Elena, I would drive wherever, for the right service, so it's not too far, although, Santa has now suggested someone closer.

I'm so sorry to hear you need this :( If it's not too far, Resting Pets in Ongar seems to get rave reviews. I've never used them, but my vet uses them for her own pet losses.

Thank you :) They look good, from looking at their website. It will only take me about an hour to get there, which is also a good thing.

I've never had to put a bunny in my freezer before :( They have always been able to arrange something, but this time I can't even get through to speak with anyone who knows what they are doing.

Thanks guys.

What a distressing complication. I hope you manage to sort something out that you are happy with. The way you are doing this is the only way I can do it too. The lady who runs the service I use is a trained counsellor and clearly cares. She's been know to spend an hour chatting. I'd hate to settle for anything less now I'm used to doing it that way.

Sorry for your loss.

I emailed, which they had, and then called, and miraculously someone answered, and I can drop her at Sunnyfields tomorrow. I'm glad I can drop her somewhere that feels safe, and know she will be looked after, but the whole fiasco around it has been so upsetting that it's made a horrible situation, even harder.

What a distressing complication. I hope you manage to sort something out that you are happy with. The way you are doing this is the only way I can do it too. The lady who runs the service I use is a trained counsellor and clearly cares. She's been know to spend an hour chatting. I'd hate to settle for anything less now I'm used to doing it that way.

Sorry for your loss.

Thank you :) It's good to know that someone else gets it too :)

Back