• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When our tums are full, we just have to flop....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Mum just gave us some yummy plantain and so we have flopped in the middle of our new warren. We like to stuff our faces and then stretch our little tummies out.

Mum keeps talking about wanting to squish us! Not sure what that is, but it sounds weird.....
63f89d20034f0ad0167d2b89540b5eae.jpg
d6adc123511cecf63107f63873d1cf5d.jpg
9e3cd1a59b1e45b15b15076927661708.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

:love:
This is what I miss!
I can't have rabbits again, I probably won't have any animals, but oh, how I miss the 'happy rabbit' moments.

Awww they do look very squishable! I didn't know rabbits could eat plantain so I've learned something new

Oh brilliant! I love the mirror-type sploofing :love:

Those little Nethies!

Are they using their squares in their new home now?

Oh brilliant! I love the mirror-type sploofing :love:

Those little Nethies!

Are they using their squares in their new home now?
I put one in their pen on the first night and Pip pee'd on it. Lol. Must find the other one for them to try....

Pip :shock: Not back to her old ways I hope!!
She has been surprisingly good. Other than the one square wee. She wee'd the first night we let them out after I put them away.
I changed the blanket straight away and it hasn't happened again. It's early days but hoping I can sort it for good.

She has been surprisingly good. Other than the one square wee. She wee'd the first night we let them out after I put them away.
I changed the blanket straight away and it hasn't happened again. It's early days but hoping I can sort it for good.

You've worked miracles with young Pippin :love:

I just can't get enough of these two. They are just adorable. They do like to work it for the camera!:love:
We've just bought them the first pot of mint. Which they have promptly ignored. Haha. Will take some pics if they decide it's edible.

You've worked miracles with young Pippin :love:
I swear she read that. She just ran up to me and gave me a kiss and then hopped across the room and peed on her doughnut bed! Never done that before....

Hahaha

Hmmmm what's this green thing mum has left here....perhaps I'll try some...hmm interesting perhaps I'll try some more.

Munch munch munch
5bdd4bc40d3438fb08eda146549967a8.jpg

Hmmmm what's this green thing mum has left here....perhaps I'll try some...hmm interesting perhaps I'll try some more.

Munch munch munch

Good work. Next time ensure you receive noms on a solid gold platter. These hoomans are finally getting it!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Munch munch munch

Archiebald the mint-lover :love:

I can't see he's made many inroads into the cupboard of yours yet :lol:

Archiebald the mint-lover :love:

I can't see he's made many inroads into the cupboard of yours yet [emoji38]
Lol. Nope he hasn't chewed anything yet. As a Master carpenter he's planning where he needs to carve.

Back