• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Contact This Company to Complain About This Rabbit Prison

I am.. shocked and disgusted :( its so cheap too, so plenty of people will buy it.

and plenty of rabbits will be lost if outside. £37 hutch and "durable" do not go together.. look at that wire on the front, a fox could get through that easily.

its vintage for a reason........keep it in the past thanks!

Wow that is bad.

:?
Yea you know the difference types.. There's rabbits, bunnies, bunny babbits, and then all the other small animals [emoji38]

Terrible hutch, they sell a lot of inappropriate animal prisons from what I've seen

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Humans make me go crossed eyed.

You are a good rabbit activist Jane. Lead the way Jimmy, we will follow!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I have emailed them, I've bought quite a bit from them recently and this makes me wish I hadn't!!

This is the response I got:

Thank you for your email and information on our Wooden Rabbit Hutch.

This particular item is supplied to us by well known Pet Supplier within the UK. Every item would be manufactured with quality and animal welfare in mind. I will certainly pass this feedback over to the relevant teams, to ensure that we do not advertise this as a permanent accommodation for rabbits.

This will be looked into and discussed with our suppliers.

We do offer a wide range of rabbit hutches on our site, most of which are larger than the recommended size for the animals living spaces. As an online retail provider, we do have to give our customers options to choose which is most suitable for them.

If you want to have a look at the alternatives available, please click here.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for shopping with Wayfair.co.uk.

Sincerely,

Back